- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.TPW7o39F.dpuf Lishy Lishy: Summer Smoothie

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Summer Smoothie

I am the first one to admit that I can not cook or bake, at all. I can, however, make fantastic eggs and smoothies.  I mastered the over-hard egg cooking technique a while back, but yesterday, I discovered that I am creative enough to come up with some delicious smoothie concoctions! My sister ordered a cup of orange sherbet from Brusters, but she did not end up eating because of allergies.  Naturally, she gave it to me, and I had the idea to incorporate it in a smoothie! It was surprisingly delicious so I just had to share the recipe with the world. Enjoy!

"Lishy's Orangey-Peachy-Banana Berry Smoothy"
1 Cup Orange Sherbet
2 Packs Yoplait Peach Yogurt
2 Bananas
1 Cup Frozen Blueberries
1 Cup Milk
1 Cup Ice

Combine ingredients in a blender and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment