- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.TPW7o39F.dpuf Lishy Lishy: Project Runway - Episode 1

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Project Runway - Episode 1

I seem to disagree with the Project Runway judges a lot.  In fact, last season, I was so disappointed that wretched Gretchen won instead of Mondo that I vowed to never watch the show again.  I obviously broke that vow, but I am once again somewhat disappointed.  The first challenge, which required contestants to use their pajamas and a bed sheet to make an outfit, was wildly entertaining, but it left me wanting more.  I was in love with Bert's winning design (other than the styling), but I was not overly impressed by the other designers.  Let's talk about Anya for a second.  According to her, she has only been sewing for four months.  Should I be happy to learn that there is still hope for me, or annoyed that the producer's were looking for some good television? She may have been in the top three this time, but I can not see her being able to finish big challenges on time with her lack of experience.  I did, however, agree with the judges when it came to Rafael's elimination. Could those "pants" be any worse.

My Weekly Standings:

Love-
Bert

Like-
Becky
Bryce
Danielle

Loathe-
Anthony
Joshua
Julie
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment