- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.TPW7o39F.dpuf Lishy Lishy: Take me back...

Monday, March 28, 2011

Take me back...

To NYC
Or more specifically, take me back to Bryant Park, my favorite place in the city.  What is it that I love so much about Bryant Park? Is it because it is the former home of NY Fashion Week? Maybe.  The fact that there's a Jamba Juice right across the street? Quite Possibly. Since it is extremely underrated? Probably. I just love with its hidden charm. Take this ivy-covered restaurant found within the park, for instance, I fell in love, it is fabulous. The park is just so quaint and cute! Yeah it gets overlooked because it is not the grand old park that is central park, but it's so awesome! Like where else does HBO show free movies on a lawn once per week during the summer? Nowhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment