- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.TPW7o39F.dpuf Lishy Lishy: Something I Stumbled Upon...

Friday, March 18, 2011

Something I Stumbled Upon...


If you havn't heard of it, Stumbleupon.com is a really cool website. You check off your interests, and click "stumble" and it will take you to many different websites, articles, photos, etc, that match your interests. Beware, it is known to get addicting.  I have Art down as one of my interests, so the other day, a long article with different pictures of "paper art" popped up.  They were all extraordianry, but I thought this dress pictured above was jaw-dropping.  It takes me back to the episode of project runway (during Carol Hannah's season) where the contestants were required to make a dress out of newspaper.  I was inspired by that episode, because I can not sew.  The following day, I challenged myself to complete the task, and my finished result is actually pictured in the far right pitcture of my banner at the top of the page.  I guess it was decent for a first try, but nothing compared to the one I stumbled upon.  Check out the rest of the paper art at this link  http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2J5yig/www.webdesignerdepot.com/2009/05/100-extraordinary-examples-of-paper-art

No comments:

Post a Comment