- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.TPW7o39F.dpuf Lishy Lishy: I've been dreaming about...

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I've been dreaming about...

New Episodes of Friends
Oh how I love watching Chandler, Monica, Phoebe, Rachel, Ross and Joey interact.  My mom never used to let me watch the show when it was on TV, but a few years ago I started watching episodes of it online.  Every Tuesday, thewb.com would upload 7 new episodes, and after a whileee, I saw every season.  Any time I am bored, I just pick an episode of friends to watch, it's great! I haven't had much free time to do that here in college, though, until my leadership group decided to incorporate clips into our presentation, that is.  I am in charge of the clips, so I have been watching episodes as my homework. It has been wonderful.  This sounds weird, but after watching so many episodes in the past couple years, I feel like I truly know the characters! My mom compared me to Monica before I even started watching the series, and after watching "The One in Barbados part II" and seeing Monica get crazy competitive in a simple game of ping pong, I know why my mom thinks we are so similar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment