- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.TPW7o39F.dpuf Lishy Lishy: Photo of the Day

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Photo of the Day


I may not have taken this picture, but it was taken in the 50's and happened to be on my Nunny and Pap's wedding day (right, center).  They drove to Virginia to tie the knot with my Aunt Erm (left) and her husband, because my Nunny was too young to be married in Pennsylvania.  I scanned this picture into the computer after finding it while cleaning out drawers at my Nunny's townhouse.  Unfortunately, both my nunny and pap passed away, but my Aunt Erm is still alive and well.  She has so much energy for being in her 80's! I really miss my pap and am still adjusting to life without my nunny. If you read my very first blogpost you would know that my nunny is who introduced me to fashion in the first place, and is also the beautiful woman pictured in the center of my banner at the top of the page.  She has been my fashion inspiration and  always encouraged me to dress welll.  I have even been able to incorporate many of her pieces into my current wardrobe. I will always treasure this picture and view it as a work of art in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment