- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.TPW7o39F.dpuf Lishy Lishy: Can we talk about....

Friday, March 11, 2011

Can we talk about....

Heidi Klum's string of bad looks?


I want to start off by expressing how much I respect Heidi Klum.  First of all, she is a genius for creating Project Runway.  It is by far my favorite show on television.  She is gorgeous, a great mom, a smart businesswoman , and very determined (a fact I learned by watching her THS on E!).  Lately, though, her fashion choices have left me wondering what has been going on.  The picture on the left was her Golden Globes gown: a colorful Marc Jacobs.  It was fun, but very unflattering, it did nothing to show off her frame! Also, I had issues with her hair and makeup.  The center picture (and my least favorite) is a coral Amanda Wakeley jumpsuit worn to a promotional appearance.  When I look at this I think saggy.  The final picture shows her post-oscar party dress: a Julien MacDonald designed disco ball.  It may have been figure-flattering, but way too over the top and kind of looked cheap (sorry!).  Heidi - I love you, please show off your hott 37 year old bod in a figure flattering mini - your ultimate go-to.

No comments:

Post a Comment