- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.TPW7o39F.dpuf Lishy Lishy: Suite Style

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Suite Style

Fact: my blog posts have been few and far between recently.  I apologize, and I blame college.  Between starting classes this week, working with the residence hall federation, and (most importantly) catching up with my besties, blogging has not been my top priority.  I also spent a lot of time decorating our room and suite common area. A lot of time.  Here is the finished product!
Bunking gave Alyssa and me room for a futon!


Opposite view, notice the London skyline wall sticker above our door, and my Hokies and VT letters I have featured recently.


My desk area, I love color and chaos and Kate Spade totes.


Wall space above futon featuring my collage, frames, and my flat iron edit, along with the super cute hot pink cupcake sign.


Dear walk-in closet, I adore you.


Common area, I love the square NYC prints between the windows and our colorful couch cover!


Our fabulous frame collage wall.  I had fun with that splatter paint!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS! a realistic idea for me since it has the same size with my room.. thank you for the inspiration! :D May God bless you always.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much! Hope your space turns out great:)

    ReplyDelete