- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.TPW7o39F.dpuf Lishy Lishy: Logan Lerman in Nylon

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Logan Lerman in Nylon


Logan Lerman, mostly known for his role in "Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief," is featured in the newest issue of Nylon magazine.  His most recent role, however, is as the lead character in "The Perks of Being a Wallflower," due out next year.  As you may know, "Perks" filmed in my area and there were even scenes filmed at my high school.  I took a few trips to the set and I was also an extra for the movie. During these times on set, Logan was so polite to fans and seemed like a genuinely good guy.  I even got to experience his ukulele abilities while he was on "lunch" break the one day, and I had a conversation with him, no big deal. He is definitely on his way to the top of Hollywood.  This Nylon shoot is just the beginning.

(image via nylon)

No comments:

Post a Comment