- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.TPW7o39F.dpuf Lishy Lishy: LLL - Teen Choice Awards

Friday, August 12, 2011

LLL - Teen Choice Awards

*From now on, "LLL" will stand for "Love, Like, Loathe," and will be used to discuss award shows and Project Runway fashions.

2011 Teen Choice Awards

Love
Nina Dobrev - This blue and white striped Dolce and Gabana mini is fun and cutsey, perfect for the Teen Choice awards.  She is just as gorgeous in real life as she is on-screen (I saw her during the Perks of Being a Wallflower filming), and she definitely knows what works for her on the red carpet.
Rachel Bilson - She is such a style star.  Who else would think to pair edgy, spiked, shoes with a sweet white Chloe dress?  I don't know if anyone else could pull off that combination, but she rocks it! I love the silhouette and ruffled neckline of this frock!

Like
Blake Lively - She always looks fabulous, and I do not know many other celebrities who could pull off this orange, leather Gucci dress.  I don't loveee the dress, but I like it a lot.  Oh but I do love her hair!
Taylor Swift - She is such a sweetheart, and she never really ends up on my worst dressed list, but this white, halter, Raphael Cennamo dress, is just too safe for me.  Also, as much as I hate to say it, I hate her shoes.  They're way too bulky for such a delicate look, I would have loved to see some silver strappy heels!

Loathe

Fergie - Why, Fergie, why? I am not a fan of this star-patterned Dolce&Gabbana mini.  I find it rather tacky actually.  Sorry, not sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment