- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.TPW7o39F.dpuf Lishy Lishy: Worst of Cannes 2011

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Worst of Cannes 2011

Here are my picks for worst dressed during the first week of the Cannes Film Festival
1. Sarah Jessica Parker - Dolce and Gabana - classic case of over-accessorizing
2. Bryce Dallas Howard - Reem Acra - I love the hair and makeup, but this silhouette does nothing for her
3. Michelle Rodriguez  - I hate the print, and she looks like she just rolled out of bed
4. Naomi Campbell - Emilio Pucci - It's too short, and I hate to say it, but it looks somewhat cheap.
5. Sarah Jessica Parker - Elie Saab - I love the silhouette and black outlines, but this print is way too busy.  She looks gorgeous, though

No comments:

Post a Comment