- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.TPW7o39F.dpuf Lishy Lishy: Best of Cannes Part II

Friday, May 27, 2011

Best of Cannes Part II

1. Gwen Stefani - L.A.M.B.
2. Zoe Saldana - Armani Prive
3. Kirsten Dunst - Chanel
4. Penelope Cruz - Marchesa

Gwen Stefani- I am OBSESSED with her sparkly black gown designed by her own company (LAMB).  She is most definitely my style icon, I just adore her, but in all seriousness, this dress blew the other ones out of the water! The neckline - fabulous, the silhouette - complete perfection, Mix of lace and sparkle - genius.  The gold waist- a great touch.  Basically, I love her and this look.
Zoe Saldana - Zoe's strapless, white and red "candy-striped" Armani Prive gown got a lot of criticisms, but weirdly enough, I love it!  The fact that the bodice is solid white balanced out the look for me, and I LOVE the draping at the hip and that slit!  She definitely took a risk by choosing this gown, but in my opinion, it paid off.
Kirsten Dunst - Her mustard yellow, short, pleated skirt, Chanel frock reminded me of the Covergirl motto: easy, breezy, beautiful!  I thought it was super cute and summery- perfect for Cannes, France!  I love the diagonally ruched bodice, and her hair and makeup keep with the while cutesy vibe. 
Penelope Cruz - So basically, she's a knockout, no matter what she wears, but this beaded, nude and lavender tulle Marchesa gown is gorgeous.  I love that tulle was a primary fabric, I feel like you don't really see that too often.  It's really different than the other looks at Cannes, but I like the drama!

No comments:

Post a Comment