- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.TPW7o39F.dpuf Lishy Lishy: Coolest Cast

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Coolest Cast

The Romantics

After seeing the 2010 drama, The Romantics, starring Katie Holmes, Josh Duhamel, Anna Paquin, Elijah Wood, Adam Brody, Malkin Akerman, Candice Bergen and Dianna Argon, I have decided that the six core characters (Holmes, Duhamel, Brody, Akerman, Jeremy Strong, and Rebecca Lawrence), are some of the coolest characters I have seen in a while.  While watching, I even found myself wanting to be apart of their friend group.  Some of them are considered hipster, others conservative, and a few inspired.  Malin Akerman's character was one of the most interesting I have seen.   Overall, I loved, loved, loved the movie and highly recommend it.  It had such a free-spirited vibe about it that I was really drawn to.  Plus, the cast did an advertising campaign for JCrew, can they get any cooler?!?
The Romantics for JCrew

No comments:

Post a Comment