- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.TPW7o39F.dpuf Lishy Lishy: What's New

Friday, June 15, 2012

What's New

Instagram is changing my life. That is an exaggeration, but I do think it is super cool.  I do not even have an iPhone, but I have been soaking up the app on my parent's iPad.  Here's what I have been up to:
The Terra Cotta, Lilly Pulitzer Inspired, Pot I painted for my mom for Mother's Day.

The lovely painting aftermath

Dixie, my ridiculously precious pooch

My favorite accessory - ASOS zigzag rings. I am obsessed.

New Brooks running shoes.  Shin splints be gone

A ridiculously good pineapple/coconut milk smoothie that deserves a post of its own.

 My summer read, that naturally, I have yet to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment