- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.TPW7o39F.dpuf Lishy Lishy: Adventures On...

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Adventures On...

The Red Carpet!

Alright, the red carpet may be a slight exaggeration.  When I say red, I mean the brick streets of Dormont, and when I say carpet, I mean the confetti style kind at the Hollywood Theater.  Embellishments aside, I did attend a movie premiere! My cousin, Christy, lives in LA and co-wrote and starred in an independent film called The Complex. They had a premiere in LA and decided to have a second one in Pittsburgh this past March! I was so excited for an opportunity to see my fam and to get all dressed up with GC. After much deliberation, as in 6 wardrobe changes (naturally), I decided on an LBD, the obvious choice. It was a fantastic night!

With my mom, before hand

With GC on the "Red Carpet"


No comments:

Post a Comment