- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.TPW7o39F.dpuf Lishy Lishy: I really love my...

Thursday, April 26, 2012

I really love my...



Black Flower Studs


I purchased these gorgeous earrings at a Nordstroms Rack in Cleveland, OH, after a college visit.  I bought a few other things that day, but I was thrilled that these were marked down to $12.  When I got home, I was looking at the receipt and discovered that these incorrectly rang up at only  $0.99, that's right, 99 cents! I felt bad about it, but I could not do anything from Pittsburgh! I basically wear these anytime I'm trying to look classy, or if I am trying to dress up a not so special outfit such as jeans and a black v-neck. Works every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment