- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.TPW7o39F.dpuf Lishy Lishy: Photo - 4/16

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Photo - 4/16

On April 16, 2007, 32 Hokies lost their lives through a tragedy.  Four years later, the Virginia Tech community came together to remember and celebrate the lives of the victims.  We did this through a 3.2 for 32 run (it was cancelled due to rain, but many individuals, including me and my friends, ran the course anyway), a community picnic (moved indoors because of rain), and a candlelight vigil (pictured above).  I captured this shot on my cellphone, and I love that Burruss is in the background.  On April 16, everyone is a Hokie, and throughout the year, every hokie lives for the 32 hokies who can not.  We are Viginia Tech, We Will (and have) Prevail(ed). I am proud to be part of such a strong community.  neVer forgeT

No comments:

Post a Comment