- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.TPW7o39F.dpuf Lishy Lishy: I've been dreaming about...

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I've been dreaming about...

JAMBA JUICE


Oh my gosh, I can taste the amazing taste of mango-a-go-go in my mouth right this instant. I am absolutely in love with Jamba Juice, and have an intense craving for it right now!!!!!! There is going to be one here, on campus in 2012 (my junior year). That's right, you read correctly, Virginia Tech is getting a Jamba Juice and when it opens it will be the best day of my life! Not really, but quite possibly.  When I was in NYC this past summer I went every single day! Come to think of it, having one on campus could be rather dangerous....good thing it will be across the drillfield.

No comments:

Post a Comment