- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.TPW7o39F.dpuf Lishy Lishy: Nicole Miller - 2011 Fall Collection

Friday, February 25, 2011

Nicole Miller - 2011 Fall Collection

These fashion week posts are also late considering I was studying during the entire week.  I did have a chance to look through many of the collections, though, one of which was that of the fabulous Nicole Miller. I have never worn any of her dresses, but I love her cute and fun cocktail dresses I have seen so many other adorn.  This collection threw me off a little bit.  It was overall very dark, edgy, and structured. A lot of blue and gray tones were present, and my favorite look was a light gray structured piece pictured above.  She also threw in some orange and a print.  It was not what I expected, but has a very distinct look

No comments:

Post a Comment