- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.TPW7o39F.dpuf Lishy Lishy: Christian Siriano - Fall 2011

Friday, February 11, 2011

Christian Siriano - Fall 2011

Christian Siriano Fall 2011 - photo courtesy of style.com

I was blown away by Christian Siriano's Fall 2011 collection.  It was filled with jackets, skirts, and stunning dresses.  The color pallete was very dark with hints of dark green and pink, and he even included sparkle and embellishments.   I loved it because he was able make it cohesive, yet he still changed it up and suprised me!  He draped, he fitted, he ruched, he overlapped, he just worked his magic.  I could picture so many of his dresses on the red carpet. My favorite dress, however, was the one pictured above.  I love that it sways and flows, and is heavy, yet light. The sheer one shoulder silhouette is simply complete perfection.  I fell in love with him when he was on project runway and he has continued to capture my attention.  I am literally in awe of his talent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment