- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.TPW7o39F.dpuf Lishy Lishy: Minneapolis, MN

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Minneapolis, MN

After traveling through Europe last semester, I became extremely aware that I really haven't seen enough of the United States.  Needless to say, the traveler inside of me was thrilled  at the opportunity to travel to Minneapolis, Minnesota for a wedding.

I loved exploring the University of Minnesota campus.

I was in awe of the Weisman Art Museum.  Located on campus with a direct view of downtown Minneapolis, the museum, designed by famed architect Frank Gehry, was stunning inside and out.
 Sweeping spaces and high ceilings made for a gorgeous interior.

I loved that art was such a focus throughout the campus

Modern designs were offset by more traditional, historic buildings

No trip to Minneapolis would be complete without a visit to the Mall of America.

The wedding reception was gorgeous thanks to the keen  eye of the bride, who works as a graphic designer.

Two hours north of Minneapolis, lies the town of Brainerd. I loved having the opportunity to display a more scenic region of the state.

7 fish later, our adventure on Bass Lake came to a close. 

No comments:

Post a Comment