- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.TPW7o39F.dpuf Lishy Lishy: A Belated Birthday

Sunday, June 9, 2013

A Belated Birthday

I was thrilled to be celebrate my 21st birthday surrounded by friends and family, but I never expected so many surprises to conspire.


A few weeks prior to my actual birthday, I traveled to Blacksburg, VA to visit friends and to shower them with Swiss chocolate from my trip. I may or may not have had 35 chocolate bars in my carry-on bag... To my surprise, they made me a cake in honor of my upcoming birthday.


After a surprise birthday celebration at BD&E thanks to my wonderful bosses and co-workers (and Bella!), GC surprised me with a special dinner on Mt. Washington at Bella Vista.

Shrimp bruschetta may not be authentic Italian, but it was an incredible combination. 

The next day, my parents treated me to a Caribbean style meal at Bahama Breeze.

One week later, and my birthday roses still looked stunning.




No comments:

Post a Comment