- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.TPW7o39F.dpuf Lishy Lishy: November Adventures

Sunday, December 2, 2012

November Adventures

I started off the month with a wonderful trip to the University of Virginia in Charlottesville with the club tennis team.  UVA may not have the best reputation to Tech students, but I was immediately impressed when I noticed that an Anthropologie was located just minutes from campus.  It was a really cool town, with surprisingly great shopping and restaurants.  My personal favorites were Little John's and Bodo's Bagels. 

Once back in Pittsburgh for Thanksgiving break, GC and I ventured to our favorite courts for some tennis.  I couldn't help but snap a picture of the gorgeous sunset we enjoyed on our way to the car.
  
We also ventured downtown for light-up night.  Looks beautiful from this picture, but dealing with the crowds was not so serene.  

My sister's soccer team traveled to Hershey, PA once again to compete in the PIAA state finals.  I enjoyed the surroundings while nervously watching her in goal. They won, and she is now a sophomore, 2-time state champ.  

GC and I had the grand idea to make something sweet and special for our one year.  We bought ingredients to make brownie cake pops without realizing we were in need of eggs.  We rolled with it, and learned the hard way to never make brownies without eggs and to always spray the pan before baking.  Yes, they look awesome in this picture, but believe me when I say that they could have broken glass.  

The day after Thanksgiving was the day that it became socially acceptable for me to break out my favorite Christmas mug.  

After returning to Blacksburg, I helped to pull off an event, hosted by the Officer for Diversity and Inclusion, titled "Common Grounds." My favorite part of setting up? Creating this cute cupcake display. 

S'mores coffee creamer. Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment