- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.TPW7o39F.dpuf Lishy Lishy: Counselor Crafting

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Counselor Crafting

As the Programs and Activities Coordinator for the Iceoplex at Southpointe's Summer Activities Camp, I did a lot of behind the scenes work on scheduling and social media.  My greatest focus was on the camp's Pinterest page.  Yes, I love Pinterest for my own personal enjoyment, but I genuinely think Pinterest is the best social media outlet for the camp.  I found tons of creative crafts and snacks on the site and we were able to incorporate some of them every day at camp.  I also discovered that Pinterest is a great way to build brand identity.  Not only did a lot of ideas come from the site, but boards were also arranged by week so parents could easily find recipes and crafts from camp!

Here are some of my favorite ideas from the camp's Pinterest Page (https://pinterest.com/iceoplexsac/)
sponge water balls paper plate shark craft!   Cat & the Hat TreatGalaxy Playdough
Halloween!Dessert sushi! Oreo Owl Cupcakes #owl #cupcakes #oreo button caterpillar "Acorn" snack  Swimming Teddy Grahams!

1 comment: