- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.TPW7o39F.dpuf Lishy Lishy: Adventures In...

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Adventures In...

Graphic Design

I used to be intimidated by graphic design, well actually, I still kind of am.  I am proficient in Microsoft Publisher, but I am still struggling with the whole Adobe thing, which is kind of an issue.  I mean, I am seriously considering buying an "InDesign for Dummies" book, because I feel like I really need to know how to use it in order to become more advanced! It would also help if I had the program on my computer.  I do have photo shop, but that is another story, make that two "for Dummies" books that I need to buy.  Using Publisher has been great, though! Here are some of my most recent creations, two promotional posters for "9400 Stories" and an invitation for the Department of Housing and Residence Life.





No comments:

Post a Comment