- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.TPW7o39F.dpuf Lishy Lishy: Look Ma, I Can Bake!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Look Ma, I Can Bake!

Since Blacksburg is not the most exciting of towns, it takes some creativity to have fun on the weekends.  Last night I hung out with some great friends and we decided to make the Oreo cupcakes that I saw on Pinterest (http://www.instructables.com/id/Death-By-Oreo-Cupcakes/).  Well, the girls did the making and the guys did the eating, but hey, that is alright! We wanted something easy, with few ingredients, and these cupcakes were just that. We substituted apple sauce for the oil (partially because it is much healthier, mostly because we're in college and we do not have  oil on hand) and you could not tell at all! We also bought icing and then just added Oreo crumbs to it instead of making it from scratch.  Believe me when I tell you that these were dangerously good.



A whole Oreo on the bottom of each!


On a cute and appropriate journal, a valentine's gift from GC

No comments:

Post a Comment