- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.TPW7o39F.dpuf Lishy Lishy: From Pretty to Punk

Saturday, December 17, 2011

From Pretty to Punk

Rooney Mara

      On the Red Carpet and as Lisbeth Sander in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Although I have yet to read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, I am extremely intrigued and anxious to see the upcoming movie.  I am not usually a fan of action movies, but this one seems special.  I say this, not only because David Fincher (The Curious Case of Benjamin Button) is an extremely talented director, but also because Rooney Mara, the relatively unknown actress who plays main character Lisbeth Sander, did a complete transformation for the film, as seen in the above photos.  Her role as Lisbeth is guaranteed to jump start her career, especially because the movie has a guaranteed fan base.  When I see before and after photos and when I read about filming, I think to myself, "wow, this had to be the role of a lifetime for her to go to these extremes."  If not the role of a lifetime, then definitely a role to catch everyones attention.   Here is the trailer:


Her current looks for the film's promotional tour are super edgy! The girl loves her cut-outs, and I can't blame her!
(From left: Givenchy Haute Couture, Roksanda, Prabal Gurung)

No comments:

Post a Comment