- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.TPW7o39F.dpuf Lishy Lishy: Stellar Shoes

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Stellar Shoes

I'm not sure about this black lace Nina Ricci frock that Jennifer Aniston wore to her appearance on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart, but I am sure that I am in love with her peep-toe shoes.  As for the dress, I like the lace sleeves, but I find the neckline somewhat unflattering. On a more positive note, those delicate bows on her sling back pumps are perfection. One other thing, I would love to see Jen in some color, even navy blue would be a nice change of pace.  Although, I can't really talk considering I too am a "black-aholic" when it comes to formal wear.  What can I say; it's the ultimate classy choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment